Saturday, August 16, 2014

Creating a Clothing Line: Editing Photo Shoot Pictures and Helping your Pockets


Waiting! This is what I hate. But waiting is good sometimes. It gives you a break from the rushing, the running! Right now I’m just trying to get all of the pictures done so that I am able to post them. Unfortunately, I still have to work L so this process might take longer than I want. I was going to give the pictures to this guy that is actually pretty dope. Even though I didn’t give him the pictures, I’m still going to mention his name. I went to school with him, AIU Atlanta, and his name is Reggie. I don’t know his instagram, or if he even has one, but his facebook name is Reginal Boone, D.N.A Elite Designs. The only reason I didn’t give him the pics to edit was simply because of budget… I AM CHEAP! Lol and I already spent a nice little check on the photo shoot, the clothes, and everybody that was involved or helped. One things’ for sure is that I PAY! Anyway, so I’m doing the pictures myself. I actually went on powerpoint, imported all of the pictures on there and took the background out. I then made an extra slide that only had the gray background and put the pictures in the order that I wanted them in. At this point, I was almost finished. There is this website that I used to use in school when we had projects and I wanted my work to look professional. This website is SOOOOO helpful. If you do not want to spend a lot of money and want things done within the same day, use the website Retouchup.com. There are different price ranges for what you want but the turn-around is incredible!! After I placed all pictures how I want them, I submit it to that website so they can do all my final airbrushing to make it look professional. They charge $2.50 a photo. So I went from going to spend $200 to have someone else do it to only $20-$30 if I did it myself. Yes, a big difference! Well that’s all I’m waiting for… Waiting for ME to get all of this done. Haha. And then submit them. I’m going to post an example of one of the pictures because I got one done and submitted it. I’ll post a before and after so you can see the difference of how they look. After that process is done, it’s all about setting up the website and getting ready for your marketing plan!
 
 
The picture above shows a darker picture and also has harsh lines in the middle of the picture in the background. There are also portions within the looks that I couldn't get the background out. Look on the floor in between her legs, you can see portions that I couldn't get out on my own. The last picture on the right also needed touching up. Her legs need to be smoothed out and her back as well.

 
This picture is lightened and fixed everything that I stated above. A good difference!
 
Retouchup.com
 
Thanks to them!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment